Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hilary Duff (Stranger) - Video Rio Fotos Sexy Para Maxim

Enjoy here Hilary Duff Singer Sexy Video Latest here Music

Us Magazine Hilary Duff says she never told Elle magazine in 2006 that she was still a virgin.
"You know what? I was quoted saying I was a virgin, but I absolutely did not say that," she says in the January issue of Maxim. "That's nobody's business but my own. Somehow it turned into a bad thing!"



But Duff, 21, says that's not the worst thing that's been written about her.

"I've been accused by the press of giving lap dances at clubs," she says. "I mean, little ol' me? It's shocking.

"People love to believe it - it's way more exciting to talk about than the truth! And they're so descriptive about these lap dances," she says. "I don't even know how to do a lap dance!"

No comments: