Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Brooke Hogan Is Maxim July Cover Girl

Here's Brooke Hogan shows off her sexy curves in Maxim July issue. The July issue features the blonde beauty with a "come hither" expression as she is poised on beachside rocks in a see-through bikini top with her tight jeans undone. The ultra-protective father, Hulk Hogan himself was on set to supervise and ensure his baby girl didn't flash too much flesh.



In the recent interview with Brooke in the upcoming issue of Us Weekly - Brooke Hogan disappointed in mom (Her mom is dating someone younger than her - a guy she and her brother both know.)

“Honestly, I don’t know what to say because I can’t relate to her right now,” Brooke says about her horny mom. “I’m extremely shocked.
I know if I was 48-years-old, I wouldn’t date a 19-year-old. I just don’t feel it’s her. And through all this stuff, I really need my mom, and she’s doing her own thing. I don’t talk to her anymore. I see her at the jail visiting Nick and she asks me why. I say, ‘I don’t condone what you’re doing.
I’m on my path, and you’re on your path.’ I told her, ‘I’d love to have you in my life, to see you and talk to you, but the kind of things you’re surrounding yourself with, it doesn’t make sense to me.”

No comments: