Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jessica Marie Alba Sexy Picture

Jessica Alba may be best remembered as Max Guevara in TV's Dark Angel, but she is young (born 1981). Engaged to Dark Angel co-star Michael Weatherly, she is off the romance market but has topped the sexy babe charts such as Maxim's, Sci-Fi Babes' and FHM's more than once.



Working since she was a child, Jessica's schedule continues to fuel up with upcoming events Into the Blue (2005), Sin City (2005), Fantastic Four (2005) and 2006's Sonic. Nicknamed Sky Angel, Jessica admits she is a bit of a klutz, but with building busy schedules, who hasn't fallen from grace to clumsy and looked a bit goofy at times?

"I'm a little bit more of a dork. I run into things, and I'm kind of uncoordinated sometimes." Jessica Alba

"I like SpongeBob SquarePants. He's goofy, like me." Jessica Alba

No comments: