Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Date with Anne Hathaway sexy pictures

That's the price three fans paid for drinks with the Rachel Getting Married actress at the Cracked X-mas Fundraiser in Los Angeles Sunday night.

"I'm not usually very forward, but I thought if there was ever a crowd for me to do something like this, this is my crowd so I would like to auction myself off," Hathaway announced, "for drinks somewhere fabulous and basically get you totally s--- faced. Tell me what I'm worth."




The proceeds for the night went to benefit the Trevor Project, a crisis helpline for LGBT youth. Hathaway, 26, was embarrassed when her price kept going up. "I'm blushing," Hathaway said during the bidding process. "Wow, I feel really good right now."
The actress returned to the stage later to present Sigourney Weaver with an award. "God you're sexy!" Hathaway said after watching a highlights reel of Weaver's career.Also in attendance was newly out Wanda Sykes, who performed stand up for the crowd.

No comments: