Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jessica Biel

I still can’t believe that this was the prude chick on 7th Heaven
All right, folks, so it is with both great sadness and happiness that we have come to the final post on flyboyznyc.



When I started this website, I was in a much different place in my life. I would say more self absorbed and less wanting to explore myself. Music, food and liquor was what was most important to me, so much so that I was able to update these catagories on a regular basis. Recently however I have begun to feel both handcuffed by both the schedule of this blog and the regularity of my life. It took some severe shit to shake the tree to the point where I decided I had to change a lot of what I was doing and what I will be doing moving forward. I simply cannot keep up the mundane task of updating this blog with such boring shit. The crazy shit is that we’re still doing 100k hits a month and I love that people love what I was doing here but I feel like I can do much, much better.

No comments: