Sunday, November 23, 2008

Katy Perry Actually Kissed a Girl

Katy Perry looks absolutely edible at the Dior show at Paris fashion week.
Honestly I feel like if I licked her she would taste like candy.
Also there: Lily Allen, Dita Von Teese, Milla Jovovich and Travis McCoy




How cute.

The “I Kissed a Girl” singer was partying at Villa in Los Angeles Saturday when the deejay spotted her and blasted the hit for the crowd. Perry, in a funky unitard, stood up on the banquette, leaned down and planted a lingering kiss on the mouth of a girlfriend in front of everyone.
So, so, so cliche. For her sake, I hope she was wasted when this happened.
And who the hell wears a “funky unitard” these days?
I posted awhile back about how Katy Perry’s parents are both Christian preachers, and how she originally sang Christian music. I guess I just assumed her parents understood that she was using a persona to pursue a career, but I assumed wrong. They’re steaming mad. Says her mother, Mary Hudson, about her hit song, “I Kissed a Girl:”

No comments: