Sunday, November 23, 2008

Miley Cyrus sexy pics "Hannah Montana"

Published by Shawn Adler on Friday, November 21, 2008 at 8:52 am.
I entered a battle of wits against a 15-year-old girl and came out tied. But, hey, at least I did better than a lot of you.

Yesterday, we revealed that during my interview with Miley Cyrus Superstar, the “Hannah Montana” chanteuse slipped two code words into our 8 minute chat to win a bet with a handful of Disney publicists – who dared her to insert a few nonsensical phrases, but to do it so I wouldn’t notice.


“I got two,” she excitedly revealed to me after our interview. You guys, meanwhile, only got one.

User herbertswimnot correctly guessed that “red nail polish” was one of the words. Congratulations, you win the adulation of our entire staff. Not too much adulation though: If you watch the video again you’ll notice I picked up on it as well. She was answering a question about Dolly Parton, and segued into this weird description of her nails. Seemed out of place.

But I never would have guessed the second. Probably because I gave her too much help – the opportunity was right in the question when I asked “Would you ever like to be an action star?”

Sure, she said, as long as I get to bring along an action star staple…binoculars. And with that, she had her two code words. And I had a solid piece of reporting.

But not our

No comments: